Re: [LAU] Inquiry regarding midi-filters

From: Dominic Sacré <dominic.sacre@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 27 2010 - 15:48:58 EEST

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 11:31 PM, Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Actually (I am a programmer, not a guy looking into lists:) its "just" a
> matter of "switch controller number and its value and send it on".

mididings has already been suggested. It has a somewhat steep learning
curve, but it'll convert any MIDI event (almost) any way you like.
To simply swap controller number and value, run this in a shell:

mididings "Ctrl(EVENT_VALUE, EVENT_PARAM)"

> Bonus points for "if the controller number is greater then 62, subtract 62, switch
> controller number and value and send it on, otherwise just send it on".

One of many ways to do that:

CtrlFilter(range(63, 128)) % (
    Chain(CtrlMap(n, n-62) for n in range(63, 128))
>> Ctrl(EVENT_VALUE, EVENT_PARAM)
)

Cheers,

Dominic