Re: [LAU] non-mixer, Fedora 13 64-bit, issues

From: Jonathan E. Brickman <jeb@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Aug 28 2010 - 05:37:37 EEST

 Thanks much, Orcan. Here's the output of the commands you suggested:

[jeb@email-addr-hidden src]$ file mixer

mixer: ELF 64-bit LSB executable, x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.6.18, not stripped

[jeb@email-addr-hidden src]$ file /usr/lib64/ladspa/ladspa-rubberband.so

/usr/lib64/ladspa/ladspa-rubberband.so: ELF 64-bit LSB shared object, x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, stripped

So I think I'm doing 64-bit OK. I don't really mind the environment
variables; in fact, what I ended up doing was creating an /etc/profile.d
file with the two needed variables:

[jeb@email-addr-hidden src]$ cat /etc/profile.d/jeb*

export LADSPA_PATH=/usr/lib64/ladspa

export LADSPA_RDF_PATH=/usr/share/ladspa/rdf

I'd love to see that made part of CCRMA, as something like
/etc/profile.d/ladspa.sh. It could simplify lots of things.

I'll study the makefiles more, see if I can find a rogue -m32 or something.

J.E.B.