Re: [LAU] Guitar Instrumental mastered in ardour, encoded in openshot

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Wed Sep 01 2010 - 14:59:29 EEST

Hello Nathanael!
   I just listened to your piece and I must say I rather like it. I have the
feeling, that the drums are slightly too loud. In contrast to that, all the
other instruments build a very nice homogenous ensemble. The way the piano and
the acoustic guitar work together is splendid. also nice use of effects there.
   Please do go on and share more with us.
   Kindest regards
              Julien

--------