Re: [LAU] New book - anyone read it??

From: Kjetil S. Matheussen <k.s.matheussen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 02 2010 - 15:14:22 EEST

Ketil Thorgersen:

> Hi list
>
> Searching for literature for a teacher training course I will be
> starting next year, I found the following book from 2010:
>
> "Free Music Software: Gnu Lilypond, Mplayer, Ffmpeg, Supercollider,
> Audacity, Ardour, Impro-Visor, Jokosher, Sox, Jfugue, Musescore,
> Qtractor" by LLC books.
> http://www.amazon.com/Free-Music-Software-Supercollider-Impro-Visor/dp/1156477360
>
> There are no reviews to be found or anything so I was wondering if
> anyone here has any experience with it. What kind of book is it? Is it
> worth buying? Who has written it?

From http://booksllc.net/faqs.cfm:

"
The book has no author. Who wrote it?
Content in books with no author usually comes from Wikipedia. If you own
the book please check the book's bibliographic page, introduction and the
end of each chapter for further details. For example, you can click the
hyperlink at the end of any chapter and then click the history tab to see
a list of each chapter's contributors. Otherwise, please click the Details
link on the search results page for details.
"