Re: [LAU] re Subconscious Affecting Music

From: david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Sep 04 2010 - 10:11:43 EEST

That's interesting. Many times I can "hear" in my head songs I've heard.
  But I've never thought of "adjusting" the volume, or trying to
transpose it. Although I have sometimes transcribed bits of such songs.

Maybe you're noticing artifacts of your brain's neurological audio
processing?

I'm more visual, when I have to transpose something, I tend to "see" it
rather than "hear" it. Although the use of the Transpose button on my
keyboard is probably ruining that through laziness!

--
David
gnome@email-addr-hidden