Re: [LAU] re Subconscious Affecting Music

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Sep 04 2010 - 12:46:57 EEST

I agree on a lot of what you say. I just believe that some things are larger
than what a person thinks of them. Being a craftsman, having glory, even
being aware of one's achievements and getting a contract - I am absolutely
not against those things. I am just saying they should be in correct
perspective. Today, I argue, many people put money and personality into too
much light. While a lot of those things should be kept personal, like
awareness of achievements, not be shown on TV in form of a show where they
show off houses and cars.

L.V.