[LAU] Help with installing/building icecast/ices2 kh branch

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Tue Sep 07 2010 - 12:50:06 EEST

Hello everyone!
   I'm just now trying to build the kh branch of icecast and ices. I managed to
build icecast2, but now I'm in trouble. There are several libs (directories in
the kh branch:
net
thread
libshout
m4
ices
icecast
   Unfortunately some directories (net, thread) don't contain a configure
script. Perhaps they are just included with the other builds? When I try to
compile libshout I get this error messag:
log/log.h no such file or directory.
   In icecast I had no timing handler, although I have gettimeofday. So I
edited the sourcecode a bit. Not sure if this is the desireable way of doing
it. :-)
   Could someone help me a bit? Some documentation on how to do it would be
enough. but I didn't see any, only the svn link and the list of special
features (like jack plugin for ices).
   Help-seekingly yours
            Julien

--------