[LAU] DIY MIDI controller

From: Igor Brkic <igor@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 14 2010 - 12:41:18 EEST

Hi to all!

I just wanted to share my latest project with everyone. It's a DIY MIDI
(foot)controller based on arduino and that runs on Linux.

Hardware part consist of a arduino and a few keys and knobs. But
software part is more interesting. It creates new alsa MIDI device and
allows you to bind any number of MIDI messages to any control. So, for
example, I can bind few keyboard chords to keys on a footboard and play
it as a background while playing guitar.

If anyone wants to know more:
http://hyperglitch.com/articles/ctrlr

Cheers!
Igor