Re: [LAU] USB audio interface and a buggy USB controller

From: david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 15 2010 - 20:32:44 EEST

Monty Montgomery wrote:
> Oh, I should say I've also just recently seen similar problems (for no
> apparent reason) when an XHCI (3.0) controller hands off a full-speed
> (1.1) isochronous device. Is the port this is being plugged into a
> USB 3.0 port ('SuperSpeed')?

Someone said something earlier about hubs. I have a USB2 hub plugged
into a USB2 port on my laptop. When I tried using a Behringer UCA-202
(USB1.1) device through the hub, it could barely play, and not record at
all. Connected directly to a USB2 port, it plays and records fine.

So original poster just might be dealing with an internal hub.

--
David
gnome@email-addr-hidden