Re: [LAU] No batch processing on Linux?

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 22 2010 - 10:15:27 EEST

On Wednesday 22 September 2010 08:43:04 Louigi Verona wrote:
> Hey guys!
> Yesterday I had to convert a large number of files from flac to mp3. I
> thought it is an easy task, but I was surprised to see that no Linux sound
> editors I have installed can do batch processing.

That is not the fault of linux, but the fault of your installation and your
abilities.

Others have already pointed you to the very powerful command-line.

Some days ago I installed and used soundconverter to copy some of my music (of
mixed source formats) to a usb-stick for a player that only reads mp3.

Have fun,

Arnold