Re: [LAU] fluidsynth-dssi with dssi 1.1.0 distorted/garbled audio output

From: Sean Bolton <musound@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 28 2010 - 21:10:03 EEST

On Sep 28, 2010, at 10:39 AM, Frank Kober wrote:
> [...]

Thanks, Pedro and I have been corresponding. Until a fix is
available, you can either downgrade to fluidsynth 1.1.1 (as you
said), or you can compile fluidsynth 1.1.2 to use floats instead of
doubles, either by adding '-Denable-floats=yes' to the cmake command
line, or by using the autotools build system, which defaults to floats.

-Sean