Re: [LAU] jamin (was: Albums under a label recorded and/or mixed with Linux)

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 30 2010 - 07:55:00 EEST

On Wed, September 29, 2010 7:51 pm, Jack O'Quin wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 8:43 PM, Patrick Shirkey
> <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

>>> If you fix the filters then the IIR crossover would actually be the
>>> better one. The FFT-based filters are much too steep (this can be
>>> fixed as well of course).
>>>

>> We are looking into all of your concerns.
>>
>> FYI, by three experienced people I was referring to Steve Harris, Jack
>> O'Quin and my friend who is assisting with analysis of your diagnosis of
>> the problems/bugs inherent in the current design. As we are all busy and
>> you seem to have spent a fair amount of time analysis the issues it will
>> take a us a couple of days to run a full set of tests. We are happy to
>> isolate the issues you have presented as priority concerns.
>
> For the record: I don't know much about DSP.
>
> Steve did all the plugins. I just wrote the JACK I/O interface.

We I defintely remember you contributing some pearls of wisdom throughout
the dev process.

BTW, To clarify my statement above I meant to seperate the people I was
referring to from the we who are working on the issues that Fons has
reported.

That would be myself and Nick who has decided to make an appearance :-)

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.