[LAU] Cubase64

From: Robert Jonsson <spamatica@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 05 2010 - 21:35:34 EEST

Hi friends,

Just wanted to share this amazing video of a c64 doing realtime
effects that has been passing through the interweb today.
The effects are quite spectacular for a machine that old and limited
but I think perhaps the most amazing thing is that they managed to
compress 2 minutes worth of Tom's Diner into 26kb of data, if I read
the the white paper correctly.

A video demonstration here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDrqBYkco-Y

A white paper here:
http://www.livet.se/mahoney/c64-files/Cubase64_White_Paper_by_Pex_Mahoney_Tufvesson.pdf
Have only skimmed it yet but looks very interesting.

Ofcourse there is always the chance this is a hoax but I sure hope not :)

Regards,
Robert