[LAU] Fwd: Announcing Lv2file (was Re: Simple program to apply an LV2 plugin to a file.)

From: Jeremy <jeremybubs@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 11 2010 - 09:15:37 EEST

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 9:15 PM, Jeremy <jeremybubs@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 1:42 PM, Bernardo Barros <
> bernardobarros2@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>
>> Maybe sox can do that. At least it does with ladspa plugins.
>>
>> 2010/8/24 Jeremy <jeremybubs@email-addr-hidden>:
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > I'm looking for a simple program which applies LV2 effects to audio
>> files
>> > (WAV format would be fine). I've tried searching, and I can't seem to
>> find
>> > anything. The only other thing I really am looking for is the ability
>> > specify the control input values of the plugin (a command-line or gui
>> > interface would be fine, either way).
>> >
>> > Jeremy
>> >

> It seems sox only supports LADSPA, not LV2. If there is a lack of such a
> program, I guess I'll just write it myself.
>
> Jeremy

Hi all,

I've written a program which does what I hoped for, and hopefully it might
do something that you find useful. You can check it out at
http://code.google.com/p/lv2file/

lv2file (as it is called) takes a file, and applies an lv2 plugin to it. It
does one thing, and (hopefully) it does it well.

Please let me know if you find this useful, or have any bugs you found or
changes to suggest.

Jeremy