[LAU] jack_connect and time (batch connecting)

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Tue Oct 19 2010 - 14:25:23 EEST

Hello everyone!
   I was wondering about this. In Nama it is allowed to connect multiple
jack_ports to one ecasound port. So I can connect a pack of hydrogen ports to
one ecasound port. So I don't have to record 30-odd tracks for one drumkit.
But the connection takes very long. Would it be possible to move all the
connects in the background and let them finish their jobs there.
   The number of ports I'm connecting is around 60-66, so 30-33 pairs. Or is
there another way (with external utilities or a Perl module, to accelerate
this process?
   Kindest regards
            Julien

--------