Re: [LAU] yoshimi + jack session

From: david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 21 2010 - 11:04:32 EEST

Odd to hear that about JACK2. My experience was I couldn't get JACK1 to
run here on my main laptop, but JACK2 does fine.

xrun-packed? JACK1 on my musicbox laptop with RT kernel gets them. So
does JACK2 on main laptop without RT kernel. Both at roughly the same
rate. I'm using a USB soundcard, so I suspect the xrun problem is more
related to using a USB soundcard than the version of JACK.

FWIW, they both seem to be quite stable to me.

David
gnome@email-addr-hidden
authenticity, honesty, community