[LAU] Line 6 POD X3 Pro

From: Goran Mekić <meka@email-addr-hidden-linux.org>
Date: Wed Nov 03 2010 - 15:20:54 EET

        Yeah, I know this model is not supported, but I would like to change that. I've never done any kernel programming, but it's never too late to try. I have this device connected to Linux only box, and I'm willing to work on supporting it if anyone is interested. This is 6 years old machine, so I can not virtuallize any OS on it (well, I can, but it's damn slow). Anyone here with enough knowledge to guide me through? Thanx!

--
FreeB(eer)S(ex)D(rugs) are the real daemons