Re: [LAU] Linux Audio Conference - Call for Participation - website

From: Florent Berthaut <florentberthaut@email-addr-hidden-log.org>
Date: Fri Nov 05 2010 - 01:01:31 EET
Victor Lazzarini a écrit :
[Apologies for cross-postings] [Please distribute]

Paper-submission, call-for-music and registration are now open
for the Linux Audio Conference 2011 - May 6-8 2011, Maynooth, Ireland

Hi everyone,

I will also try to submit a paper.
I don't know if it is more interesting to describe my band's ("The Hobart Phase") workflows, or only the Vjiing software that we developed (which will hopefully be released one day).

What do guys think ?

By the way if you want to see some videos of the band in action:

http://vimeo.com/4879510
http://vimeo.com/4003291

I think we will also submit a concert proposal.

Regards

Florent

More information: http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2011/

As in previous years, we will have a full program of talks, workshops
and music.

The Linux Audio Conference 2011 will include several concerts. We are
looking for music that has been produced or composed entirely or mostly
using GNU/Linux or other Open Source music software for:
* The Electroacoustic Music Concerts
* The Linux Sound Night
* Sound installations

    	  Florent Berthaut