Re: [LAU] SSD for audio

From: Brent Busby <brent@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 05 2010 - 20:23:21 EET

On Wed, 3 Nov 2010, david wrote:

> Brent Busby wrote:
>> (Which means I'm able to actually do what our electric company says
>> about going onto their web site to let them know about blackouts...
>> It's still hilarious that they tell people that though.)
>
> So people can report it via smartphone or from another building that
> isn't having power problems, maybe?

Oh yeah, but it still looks rediculous printed in big letters on the
outside of their bill envelopes. (Not that IT departments telling users
to email if their computers don't work sounds any better...)

+ UNIX Systems Admin	 +  banging on a million typewriters will
+ Physical Sciences Div. +  Shakespeare.  Now, thanks to the Internet,
+ James Franck Institute +  we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky