Re: [LAU] building a bash script for jack midi connect-disconnect with toggle keybindings

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Mon Nov 08 2010 - 17:54:39 EET

Hello Alex!
   Well I don't know how to setup a script as you described it, but I know,
that there is jackctl.py. This i a text based python script for managing jack
and ALSA connections. I think it should be able to connect JACK MIDI ports as
well. It offers a shell just like Nama or Ecasound and has only one letter
commands. Ports are addressed by numbers (as they appear in the list of
jackctl.py).
   Hope that helps.
   Kindly yours
            Julien