[LAU] Spdif cable (was: Life in the old beast yet! A session report)

From: rosea.grammostola <rosea.grammostola@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 08 2010 - 20:57:00 EET

Hi,

Hmm reading a bit through this link http://delta.brainiac.com/deltasync.html

"Note about SPDIF cables, these cables are not the same type of cabling
used for analog audio, the internal resistance of the cable is different
than for analog audio. Although analog RCA may appear to work, it is not
reliable. Examples of SPDIF cables can be found at www.hosatech.com"

I just bought a cable for experimenting a bit with spdif. But apparently
I didn't bought the right one, but a 'normal' audio cable...

Regards,

\r