[LAU] Looking for hosting

From: <shanerich@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 13 2010 - 07:37:31 EET

Hi all,

As we are about to start pushing a commercial release that was produced with about 80% free software and loads of advice from this list, I was thinking that it would be nice to have a quiet place where _members_of_the_LAU_list_only_ could download either the released tracks or perhaps some stripped-down Ardour sessions. Along with maybe a blog-like page where I could jot down some technical notes about each track (software used, how I got a particular effect, work-flow etc).

Would be on a "pay you when/if we start making money" kind of deal. Ongoing if things work out. I know nothing about servers or web-design.

Prefer private replies.

- Shane Richards