Re: [LAU] [ANN] seq24 0.9.1 released

From: dmotd <dmotd@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 13 2010 - 17:41:23 EET

hi,

great new with the new release.. good to see the new team
pushing on..

i've played with this a bit, including the midi clock
support.. which is great - can you folks make this two way
so i can control seq24 tempo from my drum pad? add basic mmc
and midi note sequence toggles and i'll be very happy!

i've noticed with this release that the draggable ruler
style velocity editing is very slow to respond (almost
impossibly so) the graph lags up to 10 seconds behind the
action even when the transport is off - seems to be some
kind of redraw issue..

i could list a dozen feature requests but i'm sure you folks
have your own lists and the recent additions are very
welcome.

cheers,
dmotd