Re: [LAU] How to reduce bass in the building

From: Fabio <capoeirista@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 16 2010 - 20:37:34 EET

you could uncouple them using (soft) rubber or springs. Those would absorb the vibrations. It would be most practicly placing them on the ground or a surface. You have to take care that frequency-resonance of the material is lower than the lowest the speaker produces - you can test that puxing them down and guessing the freuquency by the up and down movements. sorry, I hope one can understand my bad english

Fabio