Re: [LAU] OT: Italian University

From: Lorenzo Sutton <lsutton@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Nov 17 2010 - 14:09:18 EET

Hi Renato,

Nice - yet sad.. :-( - video.

I'm not sure how much spreading word to international audiences will
really help, as it looks like "certain people" in Italy don't seem to
care much about our international reputation falling daily thanks to sex
scandals, pleasantries and the likes.

Anyway thumbs up for the creative initiative! :)

Lorenzo.