[LAU] edirol fa101 on differant rate that 48k ?

From: Thomas Hedegaard <thomas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Nov 17 2010 - 20:35:15 EET

I have a fa-101. To change the samplerate you have to turn the knob choosing
samplerate, then turn off the card on the back side wait a little while and
turn it on again. Then change the samplerate in settings in jack and then
start jack.

Hope it helps..

I record in 88.2Khz on Ubuntu 10.04 via Jack, works very well

Kind Regards

Thomas Hedegaard

Hi try: