[LAU] Text-based editor for Gigasamples?

From: Ken Restivo <ken@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 18 2010 - 19:19:33 EET

I'm going clicky-draggy crazy trying to edit a Gigasample with Gigedit. Hundreds of samples click, click, click, click, tedious, aauuugh!!

Please, someone rescue me, with some kind of text file I can edit, and which will compile into a gigasample.

I'm trying to edit a bass gig that I found. I want to change the release time on every sample. It should take 2 seconds with any text editor, and be 100% perfect. It's taking forever with this gooey thing, and is error-prone.

-ken