Re: [LAU] EQ plug and 4-pin 1394

From: Kim Cascone <kim@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 30 2010 - 19:58:01 EET

linuxdsp wrote:
> Kim Cascone wrote:
>> 1- can anyone recommend a LADSPA or Windows VST plug (want to use in
>> Ardour) that approaches the quality and flexibility of the GRM
>> Equalize plug?
>> http://www.grmtools.org/qt/files/Equalize_ST.html
>>

> I've made a graphical EQ plugin - here:
>
> http://www.linuxdsp.co.uk/download/lv2/download_graph_eq/index.html
>
> its only 10 band, but you can drag the EQ curve into various shapes
> in realtime using the mouse.
>
> Each band can be either shelf, low / high pass, band pass etc, its
> available as an LV2 so it will work with Ardour (2.8.3 and later) or a
> linux VST so it works in hosts like energyXT or renoise

yes I have an early version of your ch-eq's which I use and love
but I'm still using an early version of Ardour (2.8.2) due to not
wanting to upgrade my system and apps while in the middle of a touring
season -- but I plan on doing this as soon as I'm finished mixing my
current CD project

2 q's:
-- do you offer a complete package of your LV2 plugs? if so, how much?
-- do you have plans to increase the number of bands on your graphic EQ
for more surgical precision? :)

-