Re: [LAU] 100% Linux stuff: The Infinite Repeat - Unaware of a Direction

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sun Dec 05 2010 - 14:23:12 EET

Hello Jeremy!
   Yes, lovely song that. It has drive and some nice sounds or at least the
sounds you had, made up to sound nice. :-)
   I like the 70ish touch to it! If you had had a boomier bass drum and
slightly boomier snare, it would have been even more 70ish and even more
irresistable, where the rhythm is concerned. Just my personal feelings. Thanks
for sharing! I'd like some more... :-)
   Warm regards
             Julien

--------