Re: [LAU] Call for submissions: Music made with Linux - Best of 2010

From: Atte André Jensen <atte@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 05 2010 - 23:36:57 EET

On 2010-12-04 23:40, Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> I'm compiling the 2010 mix at the moment. Unfortunately I lost a few
> months worth of data between Jan - May. If you released a track during
> that time and you would like it to be considered for the 2010 mix please
> send me a link so I can download it again.

I did some music in 2010:

Flow (album), as part of rpm2010
http://modlys.bandcamp.com/album/flow

Andagt (EP), for a book (!):
http://modlys.bandcamp.com/album/andagt

A couple of remixes of older tunes:
http://modlys.bandcamp.com/album/remixes

+ the christmas music that I've announced today and last sunday:
http://modlys.bandcamp.com/track/velkommen-igen-guds-engle-sm
http://modlys.bandcamp.com/track/blomstre-som-en-roseng-rd

I hope it's not to cumbersome to hear it (or at least get an idea)
through the bandcamp player, in any case I'd be happy to send you mp3's
of everything offlist :-)

--
Atte
http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk