Re: [LAU] OT(ish): Connecting balanced out to line in

From: Fabio <capoeirista@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 08 2010 - 19:42:48 EET

I don't know why complicate this. just buy a cable with TRS on one and XLR on the other side. In Linux you will have the positive signal on one chanel and the negative on the other (don't rember now wich will be left and wich right). you can now ignore the negative chanel or even process both of them in software to get noise canceled.

Fabio