Re: [LAU] usb audio interface question

From: Carlos sanchiavedraz <csanchezgs@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 08 2010 - 20:17:21 EET

Hi Atte.

I have an Edirol (Cakewalk/Roland) UA25EX and it i'm quite happy with
it, on Linux, Musix 2.0 indeed. For the price I think it's one of the
best choices.

Just some rare behaviour when running it on 96k, I couldn't record.
(You have to also know that you can't go full duplex at that rate:
record or play).
I tried to get some time to solve this and post it here and in Ardour
or Alsa list, but dailly life got me busy again.

My two cents.

2010/12/8, Atte André Jensen <atte@email-addr-hidden>:
> On 2010-12-08 10:24, Jeremy Jongepier wrote:
>
>> So both devices are most probably class-compliant USB1.1 devices that
>> should work out of the box.
>
> Thanks alot for digging!
>
> --
> Atte