Re: [LAU] Fluxbox configuration (keys)

From: Jouni Rinne <l33tmmx@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 08 2010 - 23:09:10 EET

On 12/08/10 22:47, rosea.grammostola wrote:
> Hi,
>

> You probably know that Fluxbox is pretty good for working with audio. Light and
> extremely configurable. Inspired by the Xmonad default settings for key binding
> http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Image:Xmbindings.png, here is a 'keys' file which
> may help you to set up your Fluxbox configuration. And maybe you are able to
> give some suggestions and tips to make the file better or to help improve the
> workflow. It's not about the exact keybindings but more about the 'concepts' in it.
>
> Regards,
>
> \r

Although I'm a very long-time Fluxbox user (since 0.1.x) , I haven't used the
keybindings much; tend to rely too much on mouse... But this really got me
thinking, maybe I should start to adapt your configuration to my needs. Thanks!

JR

--
| me@email-addr-hidden ~$whoami            ^ ^  | "Trust me, I know what I'm doing!" |
| Jouni 'Mad Max' Rinne      ('x') | - Sledge Hammer                    |