Re: [LAU] lau free audio data (script)

From: Josh Lawrence <hardbop200@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 09 2010 - 17:07:41 EET

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 6:51 PM, Ivan K <ivan_521521@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> A script that calls "wget".  That is quite an achievement.

now honestly Ivan :)

I don't know rosea other than reading his postings here on the list,
but I would assume that (judging from those postings) he is like me in
that he is not a programmer, but loves open source software and wants
to contribute in some meaningful way. this script might represent a
learning curve for him, something that took him a long time to learn
how to do. I'm pretty sure that you would laugh at my C program that
can count to 10, but it took me *days* to figure out how to do
it...and I'm pretty proud of it. :)

keep at it, \r.

Ivan, pm me your mailing address and I'll order you some nice coffee ;)

--
Josh Lawrence
"Highly esteem the Old, but take also a warm interest in the New. Be