Re: [LAU] usb audio interface question

From: Giuseppe Zompatori <siliconjoe@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 10 2010 - 01:16:54 EET

2010/12/9 Atte André Jensen <atte@email.dk>:
> On 2010-12-09 21:41, Giuseppe Zompatori wrote:
>
> Hi, thanks for getting back to me!

NP we're here all here to share ;)
(Sorry for the off ML direct mail I sometimes still fail with this) :)

>> Not sure about the mono to dual mono thing I'd have to
>> check later, but couldn't something like this simply be accomplished
>> by connecting a single input to the 2 left and right outputs via
>> jackd?

So I just went checking for dual mono output from a single mono input
signal and it's working for the instrument input (in both guitar and
mic settings). It doesn't work for the stereo line level input.
Direct monitoring works on all of the of the inputs available on the unit.

Cheers,

-Giuseppe