[LAU] MIDI connections (hardware setup)

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sun Dec 12 2010 - 16:20:52 EET

Hello everyone1
   I'm pretty sure, that I'm stupid, but one can always try. I have a setup
here with two synths (both fully MIDI capable). I can only touch one keyboard,
the other one is sitting in an awkward place and can't be moved. So this is
the problem: Can I wire up the keyboard in such a way that:
1. I can use my main keyboard to control the other one and
2. Use the main keyboard to control softsynths at the same time (meaning
without rewiring everytme).
   I don't mind turning on both keybaords for playing a softsynth, as long as
the wiring can stay as it is. I'd rather not crawl in the space over there in
the corner and get myself hanged each time I try to fiddle with the cables.
   Kind regards
             Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net