[LAU] gx_head LINGUAS wonted

From: hermann <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Tue Dec 14 2010 - 09:28:54 EET

Hi

So I have add Localization support to gx_head (guitarix) and need now
some People to translate the .po file to different languages.

Please contact me if you wone jump in and add your language to the head,
I will send you a .po file were you find the strings to translate like
that:

msgid "Pre gain"
msgstr ""

#: ../src/gx_head/gx_interface_builder.cpp:123
msgid " Drive "
msgstr ""

#: ../src/gx_head/gx_interface_builder.cpp:154
msgid "Master gain"
msgstr ""

you need to fill the msgstr , or leave it empty if it isn't
translatable.

Hope for your help

regards hermann