Re: [LAU] [Rosegarden-user] note duration-rests

From: david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 15 2010 - 07:28:09 EET

Hmmm, just recorded a track in Rosegarden 1.70 using vkeybd. It recorded
durations just fine, complete with rests. Don't have RG10.x here to
checked but I'd expect it to work the same way.

Small, inexpensive (US$49) MIDI keyboards are around:

http://www.jr.com/korg/pe/KRG_NANOKEYB/

--
David
gnome@email-addr-hidden