Re: [LAU] partition table

From: Andrew C <countfuzzball@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 17 2010 - 17:07:25 EET

Hey,

I've never bothered with a seperate /home partition (then again, I've
never had to reinstall linux).

Just FYI, a seperate partition for audio is quite different from a
different hard disk for audio.
A partition is on the same disk, so the read/write speed would be
exactly the same if you didn't have audio on a different partition.

Andrew.