Re: [LAU] Ardour3

From: Fabio <capoeirista@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 21 2010 - 19:19:53 EET

whole discussion remebers me of my mom advising me not to eat from the pie until it has colded down. She says, don't eat from it, you will get stomache-ake (how do you say that?). I know I can get a bad stomache, perhaps i get - perhaps not, and I know that it will taste better if i wait. But,,,,,,,,,, I have to eat from it lolllllllllllllllllllllllll

NOW, the whole discussion is unproductive, everything was said in first comand from Paul. At least should have stoped when advice was put in PCKGBUILT and even Paul gave his ok.

developers don't like AUR......users LOVEEEEE it....you can find everything in it, even software which isn't even in alfa-state ;-)