[LAU] potential Crystal softsynth LV2 port

From: allcoms <allcoms@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 27 2010 - 13:15:20 EET

I'm sure some of you here would've heard of or used the Crystal softsynth,
which has an excellent rep as being one of the best free VST/AU softsynth
plugins available

http://www.greenoak.com/crystal/indexDesktop.html

Well it looks like it could be coming to Leenooks now as I posted to the
crystal mailing list yesterday with a bunch of questions and additionally
suggested an LV2 port would be great but I wasn't expecting the author to
say he would consider it, which is what happened as he says he's going to
look into doing an LV2 port!

Batz Goodplugin

(sorry Batz - that's the last time I'll use a derivative of your enviable
name unless you say its OK in which case I'll carry on FOREVER!)

danboid