[LAU] flac2ogg in python - the right way = cross platform

From: Atte André Jensen <atte@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 30 2010 - 15:57:32 EET

Hi

I'm doing some conversion from flac to ogg in python and I wrap sox for
the actual conversion. I'm happy with it myself (I only run linux), but
the script has the potential for reaching non-linux users. It seems
there's no build-in (as in batteries included) way of converting from
flac to ogg in python across platforms. Is this the sad truth? If so,
what could be done to make the script work on the other platforms?

--
Atte
http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk