Re: [LAU] two new songs

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 30 2010 - 18:31:27 EET

Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hello Dave1
> I like your new songs. they may not be fair, but fine, as a German
> once put it. :-) I suppose thse two at whom the songs are indirectly
> directed :-) will stand up to the challenge. :-)
Hi Julien,

Well, my drummer knows me well enough to appreciate my humor. My
neighbor however probably wouldn't like the song he inspired. :)

> Thanks for sharing! Can you do us one real blues/rocky number,
> something with the fire of John the elevator sometme again? I still
> think that's one of my favourites from you.

Ha, funny you should ask ! I have a new one ready to record, but it'll
be another day or so before I can post it. I think you'll enjoy it, it's
pretty much what you're asking for.

Actually, I have a lot of new material to record, including some more a
capella pieces. Unfortunately it seems that my vacation days keep me
busier than my regular work days. No fear, I'll get everything together
as soon as possible.

I hope you're having a wonderful holiday season. You've certainly been
wonderfully productive recently ! Thanks for all the great music, I look
forward to hearing more from you in the coming year.

Best always,

dp