Re: [LAU] two new songs

From: Jostein Chr. Andersen <jostein@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 30 2010 - 18:53:30 EET

torsdag 30 december 2010 17.39.00 skrev Julien Claassen:
> Hello again Dave!
> That's absolutely super. Maybe you read my mind, or it's just the season
> to rock against the blues. :-) I hope I can match your stride in
> productivity. The last one was on the back burner for a while and the
> other one was pure Mellotron inspiration. Maybe I can call a few more from
> their deep slumber.

Thanks to both of you and all others that keeps up coming with music and
inspires the LAU community - or at least me - with your music!

I hope to come up with some stuff myself in 2011, that is if my tinnitus-
weighted ears permits me to come up with something that sounds decent. Hmm,
..or maybe let somebody else do the mix.

Jostein