Re: [LAU] midi record and play

From: Bob van der Poel <bob@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 04 2011 - 00:47:48 EET

> /bin/sh will replace ``$i'' with it's own value (an empty string), you
> have to quote (prefix with ``\'') all ``$'' characters when using
> the ``<<'' shell construct

Ahhahh ... the black magic called shell programming :)

Fixed and it appears to work 100% Thanks for your time on this and for midish!

I'll test this for a day or so to make sure it's perfect and probably
add a bit to the sh part. I'll put a copy up in a message to the group
when done, if for not other reason so that I can find it again!

--
**** Listen to my CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob@email-addr-hidden