Re: [LAU] new Csound piece

From: Jörn Nettingsmeier <nettings@email-addr-hidden-hochschule.de>
Date: Wed Jan 05 2011 - 20:03:13 EET

On 01/05/2011 03:08 PM, Dave Phillips wrote:
> Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
>> On 01/05/2011 02:34 PM, Dave Phillips wrote:
>>>
>>> Soft ambient music, not loud. Think "dynamics by Morton Feldman".
>>
>> ah, you mean "sempre pianissimo", and then a sudden violent outburst
>> of "dolce mezzopiano"?
>>

> You got it. I'm not sure this one ever gets to the level of mezzopiano.
>

>> /me is looking forward to the piece
>>

> Did I mention that it's rather quiet ? Headphones or a near-silent
> environment might be best to hear everything in it.

lovely! although it _is_ rather quiet and did not reveal its full beauty
unless listened to over headphones in a near-silent environment.
is it just me, or is there this huge choir near the end, murmuring
"re-do me in ambisonics" in unison? you know, a few seconds after that
guy shouts "submit me to lac2011"?