Re: [LAU] rt kernel in debian/squeeze

From: Robin Gareus <robin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 07 2011 - 21:03:26 EET

On 01/07/2011 07:46 PM, Bernardo Barros wrote:
> I can speak for my personal experience, Arch is the*most stable system
> I have ever used.

Right. I think we need to agree that we disagree on the opinion of
distro/system stability.
Apart from personal preferences - If you go back a few days and read the
"Upgrading (was Re: Ardour and xrun markers)" thread you'll find some
more opinions. - It very much depends on how you define "stable"
(non-crashing system, smooth updates, reliable/tested software, etc).

But what has this to do with the original question Atte asked:
"What do you guys running squeeze have in your sources.list?"

2c,
robin