Re: [LAU] creating surround DVDs on linux?

From: allcoms <allcoms@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 13 2011 - 15:14:08 EET

Us nixers have:

http://dvd-audio.sourceforge.net/

I burned a DVD-A disc of a track I recorded a few years back but didn't have
a DVDA player to play the thing on at the time- I went to a local Richer
Sounds (UK HiFi retailer) and asked if they'd let me try playing it but they
weren't having any of it so "Boo!" to RS! However, my new housemate does
have a SACD/ DVDA player so I intend to give this another go shortly- in
next few days with any luck so I can get back to you on that if you want?
They've re-issued the early Crimson albums on DVDA so I'd like to get some
of them in 5.1 DVDA too. He's also got a frickn' Laserdisc player which
impressed the hell out of me for some silly reason but we've not got any LDs
yet so thats another disc issue on my TODO list.

danboid