Re: [LAU] LV2, DSSI and the future of plugins

From: Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 14 2011 - 15:51:08 EET

On 1/14/11, Dave Phillips wrote:

>> The last sentence quite nails it :)
>
> Qtractor's been doing a pretty good job with the native VSTs I've tried

Yes, I have a similar impression, however automation is still missing
(some prerequistite chunk of code seems to be in place tho).

> What really needs done is a repair/rejuvenation of Lucio
> Asnaghi's JOST.

JOST needs some love indeed. I had some good fun with JOST indeed and
I'd have even more if it wasn't crashing all the time.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org