Re: [LAU] (LV2) plugins and accessibility

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sat Jan 15 2011 - 03:09:36 EET

Hello SM!
   There is - methinks - a simple lv2 testing host for the CLI, but I suppose
it's not realtime, something similar to the LADSPA cmt test suite.
   But I'd certainly second your thought. There is a mechanism to write CUIs ot
TUIs (uif you like) for DSSI plugins, is that possible with LV2 plugins as
well? Can a plugin have more than one UI?
   Still, one would need a realtime jack host to launch such UIs.
   Kindly yours
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net